Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas


This is Roman's Christmas Photo Outfit! It was a bit big, but it matched Mike's shirt. Here he is doing his famous half smile.

This is the photo we used on our Christmas Cards, sorry if you didn't get one. :)
This pic was actually self timed, and was about the 20th try. We originally wanted our puppies in the picture too (they even had cute antlers), but they did not cooperate. So you see our final product is puppy-less


Roman Christmas morning with all his loot. You can't see all of it, but he was spoiled for being only 3 months old.


The family on Christmas day

2 comments:

Lil'Kim said...

Great Pics Alicia, Mike and Roman. I need to start a blog and copy your creativity. Love Kimi

Anonymous said...

First of all, I didn't know about your blog. Yippee! Now I get to see that baby boy...finally !

Second of all, your header photo cornfooses me just a bit...me thinks someone is a whiz at PhotoShop... ??

Third of all, I can't imagine that Roman is spoiled. How could that be?

Fifth of all, bring him over so "Gammy" can REALLY spoil him.

Seventh of all, thanks for the blog fodder you provided for my Grand Junction post.

Ninth of all, I never said I could count.