Saturday, June 12, 2010

Roman and Daddy playing before bed. Roman and Mike LOVE to rough house. He likes to be thrown on the bed and up in the air and to beat up on dad. It's so cute and it really melts my heart to see them play so sweet!
I love these pictures of Roman, they look like he wants to give me a hug and love on me, but really he just wants the camera. This kid is obsessed with technology and he's really smart with it. For example he can do some of the following:
- Turn on my phone, unlock it, go to the ipod section of the phone, go to videos and then pick a video that he would then like to watch. He can also adjust the volume to his liking.
-Turn the TV on and off, with or without the remote. With the remote he can change channels and play with the volume.
-Plays with the mouse and keyboard on the computer alternately pretending like he is working or something. If I take him to the sesame street website he likes to play the music with the mouse on there.
My son is 20 months (little over a year and a half for all the non-moms). I'm thinking about getting him a psp for his 2nd birthday ;)





No comments: