Monday, August 3, 2009

My Garden!

So I decided to build a garden this year. After much planning I went with the corner garden (really to avoid covering any sprinkler heads), plus I started all of my plants in my window box months before. Anyway, after enlisting the help of Mike, my grandpa and uncle I was on my way. I also shoveled a whole YARD of dirt. For those of you who don't know that term... it's like 8 truck loads! I had many blisters on my hands. Here is my garden in all it's glory. You actually can't see all of it, my tomatoes are more like trees (not in picture). Also not visible because my pumpkins and squash are OUT of control, are two steps in the corner. I have strawberries and herbs on them.


Here is some of my fresh produce from my garden, we also had some great corn come out... but we ate it before I got out the camera.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I seriously can't believe how AWESOME your garden is! Way to go!